The arrival and departure timings are scheduled departure and arrival timings. Buses may be delayed, or pick up points changed, due to unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, etc. Passengers are requested to call and reconfirm their pick up point and time of pick up on the service provider contact number mentioned on the ticket on their date of journey.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus:
- A copy of the ticket. (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail)
- Photo identity proof showing the "Date Of Birth" information that was provided while making the reservation on the net.
A ticket is non transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection there with, ReddyExpress or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
ReddyExpress shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company
The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip
Bus seats nos are indicative and bus operator reserves the right change seat allotment in case of emergency.
Passengers are required to be at the boarding points at least 15 minutes before boarding.
Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owners risk subjected to the acceptance by Reddy Express’s travel partner.
Any refunds / claims due to non functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the service provider.
In the event of cancellation of a bus/service trip, Reddy Express will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Reddy Express shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from ReddyExpress with regard to services provided by them.
Non A/C Pickup van for Vizag Multi Axle Volvo to LB Nagar.
Cancellation Policy (Reddy Express Only)
- 0-3 hr before departure - 100% cancellation Charges (No Refund)
- 3-6 hr before departure -70% cancellation Charges
- 6-8 hr before departure -60 %cancellation Charges
- 12 hr before departure -30 % cancellation Charges
Online user refund amount will be transferred to their respective cards. In case of any error in payment gate way processing the full amount will be refunded to the customer through their card.
Reddyexpress provides water bottles and snacks facility in selected routes*.Reddyexpress is not responsible for quality and quantity of the water and snacks. Anyone have objections,reddyexpress should not responsible*.
Video(movies) and audio service is complementary.may be we are not able to provide the service some time*.(breakdown & unexpected repairs).
Reddyexpress does not check luggage or provide receipts for luggage transported on the bus by the passenger. Passengers are advised that Reddyexpress will accept up to one piece of luggage per passenger. For guidance this should be no more than the size of a standard suitcase and should not weigh more than 20kg. Passengers can also take on board one small piece of luggage that must fit either on your lap or under the seat in front of you. Please be advised that passengers wishing to travel with more luggage than one standard sized suitcase and one small piece of luggage that can fit on your lap or under the seat in front of you may have items refused, depending on the availability of space.
Passengers travelling with Reddy express may be charged from Rs.50/- for 5 KGS some times.
Discount Terms & Conditions:
- All discounts and offers are limited period only.
- Reddy Express reserves the right to withdraw all discounts and offers at any time.
- Discounts and offers applicable for online customers only.
- No discount offer may be coupled with any other discount
- All prices on this site are in INR and are subject to change.
- Reddy Express responsibilities include:
Reddy Express responsibilities doesn't include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
- The bus operator’s employees being rude
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact
boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take
customers to the bus departure point
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings . However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license,Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
- Some of operators does not accept M-Ticket (SMS) Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Reddy Express will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
- Cancellation Policy: The tickets booked through Reddy Express are cancel-able. User refund amount will be transferred to their respective cards. In case of any error in payment gate way processing the full amount will be refunded to the customer through their card.
The following is the cancellation fee: Between 24 hours to 3 days before journey the cancellation charge is 10%. Between 3 days to 1 week before journey the cancellation charge is 5%.
- Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
- In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your cash coupon details to admin@ReddyExpress.com
* The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.reddyexpress.com.
- 10% of wallet amount can be used in single transaction with cap limit of max Rs.100
- Reddy Express has the right to change the wallet usage at any time
- All other General Terms & Conditions apply
- Wallet amount cannot be transferred to bank account/other account
- The Amount to the wallet can be credited from the Cashback which you made a transaction earlier and which you cannot add amount to wallet from CC/DC/Net banking.
- There is no expiry to the wallet amount.
- To Redeem wallet amount, before payment you need to apply tick to use the wallet amount and also ensure the coupon is applied during the transaction to get Cashback.